RE: Changing front springs

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Changing front springs
From: "J. Barry Waterland" <artforu@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:46:14 -0700
Follow the Chicagoland article and you can't go wrong. Be very careful when
lowering the pan to remove the spring. The spring MUST be tied back or
chained to the car before you attempt this. If the spring breaks loose it
can do a lot of damage, both to you and the car.

The bearing setup is not a problem. Again, just follow the book and have a
mixture of shims on hand before you start.

Barry Waterland
Duarte, CA
'77 MGB Roadster