Re: Off toppic, extended warranty ?s

To: Jertigger33@cs.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off toppic, extended warranty ?s
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:13:14 EDT
In a message dated 9/8/2003 12:09:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Jertigger33@cs.com writes:
Recently purchased a used 2003 auto still under factory warranty, I am
considering  getting an extended warranty

There are so many out there, anyone out there have good oar bad experience
with any of them.

Loads of good info here.  w ww.carbuyingtips.com/warranty.htm

Read the site carefully.  It sounds like they must have had a bad experience
at some time.  Some of the letters from dealers on his main site are funny.
Lots of good links as well.

Allen Hefner
Philadelphia Region SCCA RoadRally Chairman
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'99 Ford Contour (2.5L 24v V6 SE Sport)
and my Mom's '85 Toyota Tercel in the driveway