Thanks & Carb Needles (A Good One)

To: "MG Digest (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks & Carb Needles (A Good One)
From: "Christian, Wellner NAVAIR" <wellner.christian@navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:13:59 -0400
Group,

        First thanks to all who have responded to my warped rotor question.
Torque wrench was used.  I'll check it in a week or so when I do the king pins.
        As to the carb - I wanted to change out the carb needles for a set of
no 5s (they worked so well on my '78 with HS carbs) and the place I was talking
to said don't waste your money, the needles on an MGB don't open up far enough
(even under full throttle) for the no 5s to be all the way out of the jet.
That was an eye opener.  Any opinions from the group ??

Thanks,  Skip '74 MGB