new job (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: new job (No LBC)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 10:15:53 EDT
Well, ladies and germs, I may be a little less visible on the lists than I
have been in the past.  I am leaving my present job (selling computer systems)
and moving on to try new things.  The economy has really hit our customers and
they aren't buying systems.  I was slowly going under so I decided to make a
change.

I start on Monday (for a few weeks of training) and I will be working for a
Lincoln-Mercury dealership in Norristown, PA.  Let's see how Lincolns sell!
They told me that their car sales are up 68% over last year.

If you ever need a Navigator, just send me an e-mail!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philadelphia Region RoadRally Chairman