RE: Inevitable and probably over-asked tire questions

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Inevitable and probably over-asked tire questions
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:34:18 -0700
Paul:

Have you checked on the legality of these too??  Sorry to belabor the point.

        1 1/2" SUs were the only carbs allowed on SCCA cars for many years, so
some clubs are sticklers on these too.  Many clubs do allow a single Weber DCOE
because it was homologated for use on the B, but the original 1 1/2" SUs should
flow more than enough for your combination street/track car.

Kelvin.