RE: minilite wheels

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: minilite wheels
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 07:49:10 -0400
The Moss Minilite replicas I have on both my A and BGT have only the
following markings on them on the outside:
"made in UK"
"15J"
"KN" in a box
"S.C.P."
The inside seems to have some sort of code, a series of dots with numbers
next to them.  The numbers are 90 thru 02 and I have no idea what the
corelation to the dots are, but are different next to each number.
Definately not Panasports.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA