Steering alignment problem fixed-Thank you

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering alignment problem fixed-Thank you
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:57:12 EST
Listers: Thanks to all who responded. The problem is remedied.

I loosened the four bolts attaching the steering rack to the cross memeber;
This allowed me to align the two pieces as Paul instructed.

Placed a thick washer under the two front bolts; tightened down all four and
alignment remained proper.

Attached UJ and all is turning freely.

I must have lost any washers or spacers present on car when I got it or they
never existed. This car was a bad one when I started.

Thank you again,

Dennis Barr