Re: University Motors

To: "Richard" <ramsmgb@cox.net>
Subject: Re: University Motors
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:46:15 -0700
Rich,

My 72B, #262677, has an interesting past. Rostyle wheels, originally blaze
red (meaning orange). I acquired it as a rusty body shell and had it
professionally restored and painted as black tulip over a year ago. Then
most of the parts were taken from my rusty, wrecked 71BGT, including
(ironically) a 72 engine and overdrive tranny that I bought 20 years ago
from a salvage yard to use in the 71. So the car is nearly restored and
almost concours, except I'm using HS instead of HIF carbs right now
although I do have the HIFs and the fact that black tulip was a 1973 color.
I have about 500 miles on it since I reassembled it earlier this year.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B