MGA Battery Choice

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA Battery Choice
From: WLHoss@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:44:56 EST
Now that cold weather is finally setting in, I am starting to have trouble
firing up my 59 MGA on mornings.  I may well have some tuning issues to take
care of, but I also have an old battery (single 12v) that was in the car when I
bought it about three years ago.  When I shop for a new one, what should I be
looking for?  Max. Amp hours?  Any favored brands?

Thanks and let me wish everyone a very Happy New Year,

       Bill Hoss