Re: ground connections

To: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: ground connections
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 12:02:35 -0800
Paul et al,

Did I say that my ground wires (earths) are grounded straight to engine &
body and then on to grounding block under dash?.  What I am effectively
doing is adding another path not doing an 'instead of'.   I have allowed
for hordes of vastly excited bits of electricity.  This just because I want
a bullet proof electrical system.  Each circuit has its own relay and wires
are not "branched" so what I have is a single circuit for each load (some
exceptions of course!).  This is the Dan Master's ploy.