Re: carlisle

To: "Kevin Richards" <mg.carma@verizon.net>, "mg list"
Subject: Re: carlisle
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 12:23:34 -0500
...took me a bit to see which list your message came from.
:-(  Nope... the BGT hasn't gone to Carlisle for the last three years.
Two and three years ago the MG Midget went. But Lil' Greenie
is now gone.  Last year I was there in my GT6 with East Coast
NASS Spit-together. Took home a 1st place trophy from their
show in a show for my late MKIII GT6.
....I'll probably be repeating that cycle this year.   :-)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com