Re: Required Reading for Car Owners ;-)

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>, "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>,
Subject: Re: Required Reading for Car Owners ;-)
From: "Jim Leach" <leachsr@idirect.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:35:21 -0500
Kai wrote

."........... When in reality, a rollbar is merely a fashion
> accessory for men... and in my opinion, not a very chic one."

I have not followed this thread but the word "poseur" caught my eye so I
read on.
First reaction : " hmmmmm....must be some sort of tongue-in-cheek humor that
I don't understand."
Second reaction : BOLLOCKS !!!
As a survivor of 2 roll-overs, one of which was in a convertible, I can
assure you that  my roll bar was not purchased as a "fashion accessory".
MGBs can be rolled and the windshield frame, top bows or fibreglass hard top
will not offer any protection what so ever.

Lets all keep our heads!

Jim L