MGTD

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGTD
From: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@teradata-ncr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:43:44 -0500
Maybe this was the same guy I met a couple of years ago.
I pulled up in a parking lot and next to me is this buy with a
MGTD. Proceeds to comment on my MGB and tells
how he loves his TD. I looked at  the back and saw a VW engine
hanging out the back. I just could not bust his bubble - but it
was funny.
Gerry

>The funniest, uninformed owner I ever met was the guy who showed up at our
British Car Club with his new 51 TD.
>He was very proud, and started to tell us the >>story of how in the early
50's the MG Company started to experiment
>with rear engine cars. They only built a few, and he managed to find one
for a reasonable price. This was the story