RE: restoring interior vinyl

To: "mmorris@nemr.net" <mmorris@nemr.net>, james.harwood@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: RE: restoring interior vinyl
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:58:19 -0800 (PST)
Back to Black is the correct name of the Mother's Product that I use when
redoing a rubber bumper to black. For Vinyl I use the Meguiars treatment as it
is silicone free and also is low to moderate sheen.
Carl

"mmorris@nemr.net" <mmorris@nemr.net> wrote:
James,
I used a brush and soap and water then used a product called something like
"Back to Black" that is a polymer based, non-silicone product. I has held
up really well. I'm not at my home computer, otherwise I would run out to
the shop and get the name of the product.
Monte