Re: Solvent for Parts Washers

To: Bill Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Solvent for Parts Washers
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:41:22 -0600
Bill:

I used to use expensive, $40 for 5 gallons, like the commercial
outfits.  But since I've switched to kerosene.  Diesel fuel in some
places might be cheaper and a tad better.  South Dakota doesn't have the
hazmat regs like other states so disposal isn't much of a problem.
Northern Hydraulics has some stuff that is mixed with water.  It's about
$10, plus shipping, which makes 5 gallons.  It's also said to be safe
for the skin.  Kerosene might bother some.

Blake