Exhaust

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust
From: Scott Bumpus <sbumpus@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:11:30 -0800
Ok, I'm looking for exhaust experiences.  I have a 1970 MGB and I'm looking to
improve the exhaust.  From what I've read, there isn't actually any gain from a
new header except for ease of joining up a 2" exhaust system, is this right?
If it isn't right are the LCB type the best and is there much difference
between types, like Peco and Mani-flow...?

As far as exhaust goes, I'm looking for something that is not too noisy but is
a definite performance boost. Any recommendations here?  I'm thinking Peco or
Ansa and it seems Peco is cheaper.

Thank you,

Scott