Re: Replacing the heater core

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Replacing the heater core
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:46:30 -0800
Bob,

I find that most strange as I remember dropping the core into the back half
with only the problem of it being too loose.  The only thing that holds it
is the two hoses - there are no screws or other fasteners.  Damn I wish I
could get to my car but it is at 'the shop' up on a hoist with another
parked underneath.

At 02:45 PM 2/18/2004, Bob Howard wrote:
>Barrie,
>    The front does pop off, but I found that I had to remove the entire
>heater box to remove the core.
>Bob
>

>On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:54:56 -0800 Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
>writes:
> >
> > Bob,
> >
> > I don't think you have to remove the heater.  Doesn't the front just
> > pop off ?

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson