Re: Darn!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Darn!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:45:36 -0800
You know, I think the last time my clutch went out it displayed the same
behavior. The pedal went way down, and I thought "oh no", but then it
miraculously cured itself after topping up -- for a few weeks, before it
really went out for good. So I wouldn't get too far from home.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149