MGC block and pistons on craigslist

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGC block and pistons on craigslist
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:30:47 -0800
http://www.craigslist.org/pen/car/25342980.html

I saw this on Craigslist, I've got no connection, but figured that if
anyone has an MGC on this list it could be interesting for them
I expect that it's near San Francisco.

MG Engine, Rare MGC 6 cylinder motor with pistons - $200
Reply to: wjengelman@aol.com
Date: 2004-02-28, 11:07AM PST

Rare MGC 6 cylinder engine block, excellent condition with pistons
installed. This block was cleaned and honed, there is no evidence of
any wear and there is no ridge at the top of the bores. They are
standard size bores with standard sized pistons installed. Bore size
is apx 3.275 inches. Virtually a new block, it sat in the back of a
machine shop for many years. Casting numbers D18D8 and 12B1309, no
aluminum tag for serial number, no crankshaft, no rods, no camshaft,
just the engine block and the piston set. Photos on request. contact
via email or Bill @ 650-726-6908

--
                   Girling is not a verb.