79 B thermo fan switch

To: <RKunst@C-K.com>
Subject: 79 B thermo fan switch
From: "Michael W. Jose" <michaelwjose@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:16:14 -0700
Ray,
When I had my radiator rebuilt a few years back, the shop attached the
switch by using a zip tie around the tank.  I'm not sure how feasible it is
to stick a zip tie through the fins with the tank on (or in the car), but if
you can manage to stick it through, it holds the switch in very nicely.  I
actually need to change my switch, so let me know if this works for you.
I'll investigate it after I get done with my clutch fun.  Good luck.
Mike Jose