Cleanup

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Cleanup
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:23:07 -0800
I've found several sets of MGB ro-styles that I realize I'll never
use, along with at least one MGB seat (the mate is someplace), useable
for a frame, out of a '69 BGT.

I also have a couple of 1147? Spitfire blocks and (I think) a spitfire
tranny with an iron bell housing.

I also have an MGB overdrive tranny with a dead overdrive.

I think I've got headers for a 1600 (maybe a 2000) fairlady kicking
around.

These are all in Santa Cruz (Felton), if you're interested make an
offer that includes when you'd come pick it up. (minimal offer is that
you don't charge me to haul them away).

--
                   Girling is not a verb.