RE: not a request for the purists in the group : ) 22 Mar 04.

To: "'MGS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: not a request for the purists in the group : ) 22 Mar 04.
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:35:25 -0500
When I was in school in Colorado, my jeep got broken into.  I think a friend
left the passenger door unlocked but that is beside the fact.  They stole my
skateboard out of the back seat, my radar detector, and a pair of gloves
from the center console.  They left $1200 in stereo equipment in the back
and most amazing, they left the bottle of brandy that was sitting on top of
the gloves.  I'm going to repeat that just in case it didn't sink in,
because it took a while for me too.  They moved a sealed bottle of brandy
out of the way to steal a pair of gloves that were worth less than the
brandy.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer