Re: Hopefully to Gary Anderson

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hopefully to Gary Anderson
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:06:42 EST
I dunno, I have to say I like the new mag.  It's not that I don't like
"Grassroots", but I had taken to buying it only when something pertaining to
British
cars was in it.  Now I can go buy "Classic Motorsports" and be pretty
confident something pertaining to the "B" might actually be in it.  Oh, and
thanks
for the tip about the "Classic MG" magazine.  Now I'll have to get me a
subscription to that one too.

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 3/31/2004 9:27:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,