book acquisition

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: book acquisition
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:42:28 -0800
I've got a friend who works in the warehouse of bookbuyers
online. When she's cataloguing books and sees one I might like, she
asks me if I want it. Last night I collected two, one is "The Cat in
the hat", translated into medieval latin. The other one is "the MG
workshop manual, complete tuning and maintenance for all models", by
W.E. Blower, published by Motor racing publications.

However since it was originally published in 1952, in only covers the
models M,D,F,J,P,L,N,K,KN,TA,TB,TC. This version, printed in 1964,
does mention the TF in the introduction.

The chapter on Supercharges is pretty cool as is the fold out MG
Midget "TD" lubrication chart.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.