Looking for ELVA info:

To: Michael Duffey <mrkerb@juno.com>, FrancoisB123@aol.com
Subject: Looking for ELVA info:
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 11:57:06 -0700
Dear Michael & Listers,
Francois has contacted me to try to find out something about a race car
that was used in NorCal many years ago.  Please contact  Francois directly
(< FrancoisB123@aol.com>) if you have any information.  You can CC me if
you wish.

Thanks for any help that you might provide.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA