Re: parts cleaner (was angle drive redux)

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: parts cleaner (was angle drive redux)
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:27:16 -0500
Old Pros? That would be Lawrie. No I'm not calling you old Lawrie! :-)

The how to rebuild your carburetor tape that Moss sells, was made by
Lawrie. Who is/was on the list. http://www.britcars.com

Anyway, in the tape, he recommends a 1 gallon pail of parts cleaner.
That comes with list parts tray in it. The name Berrimen's pops in my
head, though I'm sure I mangled the spelling (much like my oil filter
adapter over the weekend :-). It's just the right size to get one
dismantled SU in.

I found mine at a Checker Auto store near me. Just a regular auto parts
store.

Really good stuff.

Paul.

--