Re: engine hoist capacity

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: engine hoist capacity
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:53:39 -0500
Another tip, jack the rear-end up, it will help a bit in the front end
clearance but also make it a bit easier to slide the whole unit out.
Also, once it's clear of the car,drop the engine as low as possible before
moving the dolly, you'll lower the center of gravity making less likely to
tip.

Jeff
'70B