FW: E-mail from Jerry's Pages

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: E-mail from Jerry's Pages
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:32:51 -0400
Hello Rick.

I am posting your query to the MG List (mgs@autox.team.net) for comments and
any of their responses to you.

Hello fellow MG listers!

The below person visited my website and saw the information that I still
have posted regarding MG's, Abingdon and the MG factory that once stood
there. While I have a little info, I cannot address all his concerns in that
I have not visited England and don't have any information about any kind of
MG museum, landmarks or places of MG'ers interest. Could you guys help out a
little?

THX!

Jerry

Jerry Erbesfield
Was - 73 Black beauty MGB roadster
Now - C-5 Black Beauty Vette roadster
E-mail: jerbesfield@mindspring.com
Website: http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com

P. S. You guys are a BUNCH more friendly than the guys on the Corvette list.
They'll eat you alive over there!  That's BLUE flame territory over on the
VetteNet list!