MGB heater valve

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB heater valve
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:30:09 -0700
I have made the prototype heater valve and it works absolutely marvelously !!!
BUT......I cannot find the bit that bolts to the back of the Edelbrock (and
presumably others) intake manifold.  This is held with two bolts (with
gasket) and gives an off-take for a 5/8 hose.  I want to stick the 'new'
heater valve on there.  I have made some copper flanges which will be
drilled (5/8) and copper pipe soldered on to which the valve will be
soldered.   This, however is arduous, and ready made (brass!) ones would be
a great help.

I do have a grotty example that Ted Schumacher sent to me and I can send a
picture of it to anyone interested

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson