Rear half of 1970 MGB to sell... for couch or CB conversion

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear half of 1970 MGB to sell... for couch or CB conversion
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:45:43 -0400
   Strange thing, but I have the rear half of an MGB that I kept around,
thinking I would make a couch out of. Thought it would be cool, with the
lights and everything illuminated...

   The time to do that is just never going to happen, and I want the
garage space, so I'd like to move it along.

   It's complete, everything behind the seats. So, suitable for making a
couch out of, but more likely, suitable for somebody who wants the bits
to do a chrome bumper conversion.

   It has the bumpers in "fair" shape, the lights, the license plate
bits, etc. It also of course has the sheetmetal around the bumpers that
could be grafted onto a rubber bumper car.

   It's located here in Ottawa, Canada. Shipping is obviously tricky,
but two people can carry it around pretty easily though to put it on a
trailer.

   If I can't move the whole thing in one piece I'll strip it and would
sell the bumpers and lights and such, but I'd rather just see it drive away.

   Cheers.