MG 2004 / Super vacation

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG 2004 / Super vacation
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 11:02:36 -0400
I finally got a few minutes to take a look at the Schedule of Events for MG
2004  listed in the center of March / April's MGB Driver and all I can say is
WOW! A Circleline boat tour around Manhattan that includes a run passed the
Statue of Liberty for $37 per person including the bus from Parsippany and
back? A guided bus tour around Manhattan for $17 that also includes
transportation from/back to hotel? Couple one of these deals w/ the $89. per
night discounted hotel rate at a first class Hilton facility and you got the
making of a fantastic vacation package. Then add in the cars and you come up
with a once in a lifetime event.

See you there, David Deutsch