RE: electronic ignition

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: electronic ignition
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 20:41:32 -0600
Generally the Pertronix either works or it doesn't work.  Rarely anything in
between.

It is a good idea to carry your old points with you like Elliott suggests.
Remember to carry along the screw that fastens the points down too.  I
believe it is a 10-32 screw.  It's very hard to find in the middle of
nowhere.  Don't ask how I know.

Larry Hoy