Re: Value: Midget vs. B

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Value: Midget vs. B
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:06:01 -0700
I'm 6' 1", with long legs, average torso, small feet. A B has more leg room
than I can use. A CB Midget is a major squeeze -- with the seat back against
the bulkhead I can barely wrap my legs around the enormous stock steering
wheel in order to operate the pedals. A smaller wheel helps the situation
somewhat, but I still have my knees bent at a 90 degree angle, and spread
apart. In other words, the difference is night and day. A Honda 600 coupe
(smaller than a Mini) has more cockpit room.

I imagine if you are 5' 7" or so it fits perfectly. I know a 5' 3" woman who
uses a pillow in her Midget <g>.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149