Re: Wanted: 41599 Distributor

To: <Emjaxfl@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Wanted: 41599 Distributor
From: "Frank Krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:47:35 -0400
Eric: I have a distributor from a 1979 MGB. It has the internal amplifier
like the 1975. Maybe we can use the list wisdom to determine if it would be
appropriate for your car. The numbers on the side are 41698A  45 DE4 1077.
Between the 45DE4 and the 1077 is an arrow.  I can send you a photo via
email if it helps.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski.