Re: Front suspension - Fulcrum pin removal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front suspension - Fulcrum pin removal
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:42:51 -0600
Having had problems with this bolt many times, I was pleasantly surprised
to see the bolts slide right out on my 72B. The trick - the previous owner
had replaced the rubber bushing with those modern polyurethane bushings.
They seem to hold up well and don't put a death grip on the bolt. So I now
use the bushings for the front shocks as well as the a-arms.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B