Re: which top to use?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: which top to use?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:41:58 +1030
Paul Hunt wrote:

> > Whats a top?????
>
> Errr, the bit on top i.e. the vinyl or fabric 'roof' that is erected in
> inclement weather?

What is inclement weather?

:-)

Nahhh, can't say that.  I have driven "topless" through some horrendous
weather.  Horrid at the time but always good for a laugh afterwards.

That's right - I have a lovely "mid-fold"/"fold down" top hanging on the
wall of my garage but has been almost four years since it has been on
the car (competition rollbar prevents it from fitting).

That was a great top when it was on.  Unclip the clasps on the
windscreen and throw it back while sitting at the lights - rain starts
and the opposite is just as quick... just pull it over and snap the
clips.  None of this origami stuff with removable bows and the like.

But each to their own, I guess.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII