Re: MGB wheel size please

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB wheel size please
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:59:31 -0700
I didn't say it was a fit problem, I was merely pointing out that it did not
match either the stock MGB size, the "heavy duty" MGB size, or the MGC size,
which led me to doubt that they were intended for MGBs in the first place
(which seems to be the case). Now that I have I been reassured that all the
splines are the same, it would certainly fit, but it seems to me that if you
wanted a 15" wheel you would be much better off with the 15 x 5.5 72-spoke
TR6 wheel. You would have a much larger selection of low-profile tires
available, and a stronger wheel to put them on.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

Check out the new British Cars Forum: