Re: More wiper problems

To: "Matt Trebelhorn" <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>,
Subject: Re: More wiper problems
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:17:47 +0100
Sounds like the rack cable moving back and fore in the crimp where it joins
the motor, BT, DT.  In my case it only did that for a short while before
pulling out altogether and leaving the blades fully extended with the motor
whizzing away.  Not only was a new rack cable off the shelf in the UK, but
also greatly reduced the slop in the blades at each extremity.

PaulH.