(UPDATE) Brake Proportioning Valve

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: (UPDATE) Brake Proportioning Valve
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:10:14 +1030
Thanks to those who wrote individually - I have read everything but have
been too busy to reply.

It was our big Bathurst 1000 V8 Supercar race weekend (it was on
SpeedVision and other cable arounnd the world so you may have seen it)
and next week I will head to the Gold Coast Indy in Queensland for our
CHAMP Car round in a fortnight.  In between all that I have to get my 'B
sorted for its final outing of the year on November 7.

Always running late!

I have ordered a Wilwood brake proportioning valve but got it at a price
better than any of my normal suppliers said they could even BUY it for.
The weird thing is that I am buying it from a retailer (no special deal)
and they say the box says the make is "STRANGE" (literally... the name
is STRANGE) but it has WILWOOD stamped on the device.

A worry, maybe, but I will see what happens when it arrives.  I don't
like playing cheapskate with items like brakes so I hope these aren't
the devices Wilwood didn't want to put their name to because they were
dodgey in manufacture or anything :-)

Anyone know about this STRANGE make?

Anyway... I will let you know how it goes.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

Check out the new British Cars Forum: