Re: NO LBC content-need suggestions for free anti-virus

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>, MG list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC content-need suggestions for free anti-virus
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:23:07 -0800 (PST)
Monte, I have been using the free version of the software from AVG/grisoft

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php

I am also runnig the pay version of McAfee.
Carl French

MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net> wrote:
My Norton Anti-virus has not been working for over 3 weeks and I can't seem
to fix it. Therefore I need new anti virus software. I remember some time
back several people mentioning being able to download free software that
works just as well as the commercial ones. What are you using that has been
time tested?
Thanks,
Monte
79B, Carmine