Re: sorry for the lack of lbc content

To: ptegler@cablespeed.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: sorry for the lack of lbc content
From: Thomas Pokrefke <pokrefke1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:45:39 -0600
Paul,

I work for Sears, in fact I am on my 14th year now.

The marriage between the two companies was to bring two retailers with
serious merchandise issues:  Sears has a lack of desirable clothing, and
Kmart has a lack of hardline merchandise.

What you will likely see in the future is Sears hardlines (Kenmore,
Craftsman, Diehard) in the Kmart stores, and Kmart apparel (Martha
Stewart, Joe Boxer) in Sears stores.

Sears knows they have a brand in 'Craftsman' and I don't think you have
to worry about them putting that name on sub-standard tools.

Just my $.02
Thomas J Pokrefke, III
http://www.pokrefke.com