Montgomery Wards Re: sorry for the lack of lbc content

To: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Montgomery Wards Re: sorry for the lack of lbc content
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:28:58 -0500
    Montgomery Ward was a Sears wanna-be in the worst way.
 However Montgomery Ward WAS a thing of evil.  They bought
a great local (to the Boston Area) department store chain
called Lechemere's, and drove it into the ground right out
of business. This was 7 or so years ago and there is still
no decent replacement for Lechemere.

Gene

80 B

http://www.nni.com/