RE: '92 XJ12 Project

To: <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: '92 XJ12 Project
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:30:16 -0700
I'm not getting into whether or not it should be converted,I will tell you
it is a parts car if the engine is blown up(maybe worth about $1000).  It
would be MUCH cheaper to find a running V12 Jag.  It can easily cost $5000+
to repair the engine.  I'm assuming you are talking about an XJS V12 not an
XJ V12 (which I don't think existed in the USA in 1992).

Having said that, check:

http://www.johnscars.com/

Larry Hoy
1969 MGB V8