Re: EeziBleed vs MightyVac Bleeders

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: EeziBleed vs MightyVac Bleeders
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:43:42 EST
Neither!   My mityvac shoots brake fluid out the sides, has a hard time
sealing on the cup...  SUCKS!  I should throw it out.  POS.

I suggest SPEEDBLEEDERS!  They are the best.  All you do is replace your
bleed valve with a speedbleed valve... permanently.  Need to bleed the brakes?
Loosen the bleed screw 1/2 a turn... and that opens the one-way-valve built
into
the bleed screw...  Step on the brake pedal, the fluid comes out... but air
can't go back in.  Its an AWESOME one-way brake bleed system.  Just a little
expensive :(

www.speedbleeder.com

--John