Re: abingdon pillow

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Subject: Re: abingdon pillow
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:03:56 -0500
To me, this is even sillier than CBB vs. RBB.  At least in that case
there's a real measurable difference -- hp, handling, weight (which are
the essence of a sports car, yes?).

But in this case it just boils down to:  Hey, your car is ugly.

I like the "Pillow" dash.  It frames the instrument panel very nicely.
What I would like to do, ideally, is have a leather dash cover made up
in the original shape -- reinforce the degree to which I think the
shape of the dash is similar to some very high-end cars.
Besides, the leather would feel nicer than the plastic.  (Mind you,
steel with crackle paint doesn't feel too good, either.)

Matt