Re: Engine Colour, no- rbb bashing

To: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matthews@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Engine Colour, no- rbb bashing
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 06:42:30 -0600
At 2:15 PM -0800 2/2/2005, Simon Matthews wrote:

>I agree, after all, true purists would be driving MGAs. Who cares
>about the differences between MGBs?

My A has a B engine, overdrive transmission and Salisbury(sp?) rear
end. "Purists" tell me it is no longer an MGA, but it sure is fun! If
I were choosing an MG to be parked in a typical parking lot or on the
street I would choose a rubber bumper B. They will stand up to the
park by ear crowd a great deal better than a chrome bumper B. All
other "problems" may be tuned out of existance.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://shawsgarage.mlcltd.com/