Re: voltmeter

To: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: voltmeter
From: <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:57:41 -0500
BTDT. Very simple install. I thought about removing my clock and putting it
there but decided to just add it below the dash in its own bracket, just to
the right of the column. No leg interference. I got a 2" Smiths one off Ebay
and a single gauge bracket which fit from Autozone. Wired up from the
ignition relay for voltage and tapped off the lighting circuit for the
light. The ignition light works fine on my car, the gauge just gives a
little more peace of mind.
Mike
'79B (lowered, twin SU's, chrome converted)