Re: magnette on ebay

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: magnette on ebay
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:25:04 EST
In a message dated 2/24/2005 3:59:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
barneymg@MGAguru.com writes:

If I  "Buy It Now", that would fix your problem, right?

Oohhh that's a dirty trick :)

I want a Magnette too... but not one that's two-tone like that...  wouldn't
Iris Blue have been prettier?  And what monkey did the upholstery  on the rear
seat?   Really running outta reasons to convince you not  to buy the car....
I guess Barney WILL have to buy it.

Oh wait, the Mk. III Magnettes are SOOO much prettier and more  valuable!
You never said the reasons couldn't be lies :)

 John