List comes through again

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: List comes through again
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 19:06:07 -0700
Praise to the list (and my memory) for the following:

Today I was getting my MGA up and ready for the rallye season.  I've
been having trouble with the idle not coming down appropriately.  It
appears to be a cable issue.  I remembered someone on the list years ago
saying to just buy a bike cable for replacement there.  I went to my
local department store (that wasn't Wal-Mart - because I prefer stores
other than Wal-Mart), and found a bike cable kit with four cables and
ends for $6.  Problem solved.  One cable is too short to be useful, but
the other three are adaptable.  Great deal

Thanks to the list for the good technical knowledge, and ability to save
us all a little money.

Phil Bates
'67 MGB
'58 MGA