British Car Flea Market in Phila Sunday

To: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: British Car Flea Market in Phila Sunday
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:22:00 -0500
> Sorry but I couldn't resist!
>
> British Car Day tomorrow in Heritage Square Phx 9-2.
>
> Should be sunny in the low 80's.   Top down weather for
> sure!!!!!

Well if everyone is getting into the spring and summer show mood, I might as
well remind Delaware Valley listers that tomorrow is the Philadelphia area
British Car Swap Meet.

Change of venue though from years past... swap will be at 6904 Castor Ave at
Steve's Complete Car Care.  Time: 10-2PM on March 13th (tomorrow).

And unlike Arizona, we North Easterners get to be outside in low 40 degree
temperatures.

Brr... even though I like winter, it is definitely time for spring!

Kai